Saturday, April 11, 2015

Living Life Creatively Means Living With Hope



I have for many years been a person who attempts to live my life from the perspective of hope. Living life creatively means living with hope.

I am always searching for messages of hope. Not only in written word but especially through the example set by those who are hopeful, not in spite of the struggle or difficulty they have not simply survived and encountered in life, but they have thrived because of their experience, strength and hope, becoming strong and transformed into hope filled individuals that freely share their hope with others.

This inspiring essay read by Parker Palmer, written by Victoria Safford, about hope, lifts my spirits, and is a kind of hope injection, that makes me feel really good, and it reminds me of the prayer of hope. I think it just might do the same for you if you listen.

https://soundcloud.com/brainpicker/parker-palmer-victoria-safford-hope

No comments: