Saturday, July 26, 2014

Michael Gaudet - Artist




I wanted to post this interview from  LIT Happens, a Shaw Cable Systems cable broadcast from Saskatchewan. The interview is with my dear old friend Michael Gaudet. We knew one another at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design in Halifax during the 70s.

Michael is not only an amazingly talented artist, but is a remarkable human being, with a big loving heart, and has a great conviction and passion to and for life and his art. I am proud to say he is my friend.

You can find Michael's blogs at the links listed .
http://gaudetart.blogspot.com
http://trinity2011.blogspot.com


Lovers Lane - Michael Gaudet

Serene Path - Michael Gaudet

2 comments:

Michael R. Gaudet said...

Thanks Catherine, this is really special. Just so you know I am still ticking along, and still painting up a storm. :)

Unknown said...

It's was my pleasure to post this Michael. You were always very special to me and still are. I'm so happy for you! It's a grand blessing to be an artist!I'd never trade creativity for any thing!

Thank you Michael for contacting me!

God Bless and PAINT ON!